31 October 2011

ON MY TABLE


Spent a very lazy Sunday trying to ward of a cold with a fresh lemon juice and a fresh copy of the Economist.

The weather is madness, sunny and 30 degrees one day, windy and a chilly 25 degrees the next. I am having such issues trying to plan appropriate outfits, and it is no wonder there are lots of illnesses going around right now.

The Taiwanese news channels are not the best, they only have local news so I have to buy magazines to keep up to date, well that is my excuse anyway, there may or may not also be a Vanity Fair in that paper bag....

Also note the sticker on my juice, all the drink stores do it and I love it. When you order, the till prints out a sticker with your drink order - sugar, milk, ice preferences etc, which is then stuck on the cup, so simple yet so helpful, especially during a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment