11 September 2011

LAZY SUNDAY


Today was the first time I've left the house since Friday night, I got sick and I blame air conditioning. Anyway, things had reached a point where I had to get out to find food. It being Sunday, a day when a surprising number of places are closed, it was either the 711 convenience store or my local breakfast place - I chose the latter.

These places are a Taiwan institution. They offer toast, sandwiches, Chinese pancakes and hamburgers with various fillings, also a selection of fried noodles and always soymilk, milk tea and coffee (not the real stuff haha.)

Today I had a vegetable and egg sandwich. Check out the bread.... so much sugar. If I feel better today, I might venture to SOGO to buy some expensive wholegrain - I think I need a taste of home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment