12 February 2012

MANGO ROOMS


We had extra time in Hoi An due to overbooked flights to Ho Chi Minh City ("because of the Tet" of course). By our last day we'd basically done all there was to do and an unfortunate number of our group had various stomach upsets. As a consequence I spent the day wandering by myself and ended up splurging (relatively) on lunch at Mango Rooms, widely considered the best restauarant in Hoi An, I'm told that even Mick Jagger has eaten here.

I had a very enjoyable meal, the sun was shining, there was free wifi (I was so impressed throughout the trip that almost everywhere we went had wifi), and the food was awesome.



Fresh mango juice (how could I not when it is called "Mango Rooms"??) Followed by mango and shrimp fresh rice rolls, a seared tuna steak and a delicious Vietnamese drip coffee to finish. Divine, all of it. I think that I had a smile on my face throughout the entire meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment