6 November 2011

06.11.11


photo: the view from my window

Apologies for the lack of updates, but I've had a quiet few days so nothing to share!

This weekend we have experienced a bit of a relapse into summer- 30 degrees, sunshine.... Right now I'm sitting in my room with the AC on and all the curtains pulled! I had to take a picture as it is a very special day indeed when we get a bit of blue sky.

This afternoon I treated myself with what was my first proper haircut in months at the Aveda salon down the street. It came complete with peppermint tea, shoulder and hand massage with my choice of essential oil and the latest British Vogue, all of this for $40, I am one happy camper.

Now I am refreshed and all set to face the final exam I have this Thursday, goodness knows why they hold finals one month before the end of the term but I'm not complaining, less to review.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment